Subscriptions to the Folk Federation of Tasmania are only $25 per annum (or $70 for three years) for an individual, or $30 ($85 for three years) for a family. This entitles you to the bi-monthly magazine, Drumbeat, plus reduced entry to FFT sponsored events, plus access to the FFT Discount Scheme with various businesses of interest to folkies (see below), plus that warm inner glow from knowing that you are supporting folk music and dancing in Tasmania. Membership goes for 12 months from when you join. Payments may be made directly into the FFT bank account
BSB : 633 000
Acct : 149 267 056
Name : Folk Federation of Tasmania
Bank : Bendigo
Please include a memo with the deposit that states your surname and send an email to our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name and address so that we know who the funds have come from and where to send your membership card.
Or send your subscription to our postal address: Click here for printable membership form and post it to Folk Federation of Tasmania, GPO Box 1638, Hobart, Tas 7001 or hand it to a committee member at one of our events.
Discounts currently available to FFT members include:
- Huon Delta Studios nr Hobart – The musician’s choice for recording and graphic design – up to 30%
- MacFie’s Music, 173 Elizabeth St Hobart – up to 10%
- Royal Oak Hotel, Brisbane St Launceston – 20% off main meals.
- Launceston Jazz Club – same discount as Jazz Club members to their gigs (reciprocal)
- Arts Council – – same discount as Arts Council members to their gigs (reciprocal)